Vallelado, Segovia (Spain), 1961
I was living in New York between 1999 and 2005, I studied photography at the School of Visual Arts and the International Center of Photography. I did the Masters in Madrid, “documetal Photography and Narrative” in EFTI and “Visual Arts , Photography and Creative Project” at the University Miguel Hernández of Elche ( Alicante).
From the border 2008-2012:
- Instituto Cervantes. Alcalá de Henares. Madrid. March, 2007.
- Cervantes Institute in Rabat, Morocco. October, 2008.
- Cervantes Institute in Tangier , Morocco . January, 2009.
- Cervantes Institute of Tetouan, Morocco. February, 2009.
- Cervantes Institute in Lisbon, Portugal. May, 2012 .
- 2010. Ars Itineris , the journey in contemporary.
- 2010. University of Huesca, Group Exhibition.
- 2007. Borders of Hope , during the Conference of Human Rights and Immigration , Motril, and the Center for Arab Studies University of Granada.
- Pro-Andes Project. Unicef. Ecuador . 1997 .
- Collaboration with the daily newspaper ABC from 1999 to the present , working for the daily and the cultural supplement .
- The magazine The Lancet, Condé Nast Traveler, Discover Art, Tiempo, Notebook Style and Emotions , and daily newspaper International Herald Tribune and El Mundo.
- Photo-Illustration of Alfonso Armada´s books: Spain, from sunrise to sunset (Peninsula, 2001) , The rumor of the border (Peninsula, 2006) and Atlantic Ocean . Journal of a voyage ( Alento, 2012).
- The A – Z of Spanish Photographers. From the XIX to the XXI century. Editorial La Fábrica.